Become a member today!
Please click here to sign in and become a member online.
Renewing your membership or joining WCAB is a great way to reconnect with Boston-area alumnae and engage in a wide variety of networking, social and service activities and events in the coming year. Your membership will run 365 days from the day you join or renew.
While everyone is a member of WCAB who resides in Boston-area zip codes, we encourage you to become a dues-paying member to support the club and offset the cost of events. Membership will also entitle you to attend most activities and events for either no charge or at a discounted price, with preference for popular or space-limited events. Your membership dues depend on your class year and are payable at the time you initially join the group and upon each annual renewal of your membership.
- $40 Regular Membership*
- $80 Sponsoring Membership (optional, if you would like to support the group at a higher level)
- $25 Young Alumnae (graduates from the last 10 years)
- Class of 2020 Free!
- Alumnae of more than 50 years (graduates from 1970 and earlier) - Free!
- $30 per Book - Book Awards
- $50 WCAB Scholarship Fund (suggested amount)
- Spirit Fund donation - to cover the cost of a ticketed event for another alum
* Dues for graduates from more than 50 years ago (classes 1970 and earlier) are optional.
These “Frequently Asked Questions” address some common inquiries that we receive. We hope you find them helpful as you join WCAB or renew your membership.