Please click here to sign in and become a member online.
1. Do I need to renew my membership every year to maintain my status as a WCAB member?
Yes, even if the cost is $0. There are no lifetime memberships for WCAB.
2. What if I join or renew my membership midway through a membership year?
WCAB memberships are now rolling, running one year from the date of renewal. For example, if you join or renew on November 16, your membership is valid until the following November 16.
3. To whom should I make my membership dues check payable?
Please make all checks payable to “WCAB”.
4. Where does the money from membership dues go?
Your tax-deductible membership dues support WCAB in its mission to serve as a resource for Boston-area alumnae and enhance connections between alumnae and Wellesley through, among other things, our programming, admissions efforts, and our printed newsletters. Each additional dues-paying member also allows us to increase our annual contribution to the WCAB Scholarship Fund, which helps support a local student attending Wellesley. We couldn't do all of this without you!
5. What happens if I accidentally renew my membership and pay twice during the membership year?
We encourage you to verify your membership status before renewing (see #8, below). All duplicate dues payments will be automatically applied to the WCAB Scholarship Fund, which provides assistance to a local young woman attending Wellesley College. If you have any questions or concerns on duplicate payments, please contact our Co-Treasurer at email@example.com.
6. Where do I send the check?
Please send all membership dues to:
WCAB Membership, 332 Jamaicaway Unit 5 Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
7. Can I pay my membership dues via PayPal?
No, WCAB does not have a method for accepting dues through PayPal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
8. Can I check to see if I'm already a member or if my membership is still valid?
This feature is coming soon to our new website! In the meantime, please email to inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org