2018 Holiday Tea - RSVPs Now Closed
Cookies, Books, Singing and Fun!
WHEN: Sunday, December 2, from 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Home of Vicki Herget '73 (please refer to printed invitation/electronic newsletter for the specific address)
- Share a Good Read: bring an unwrapped new or gently used book to share; then select one to take home.
- Donate to Sarah's Circle: We are collecting toiletries for Sarah's Circle, which offers a variety of services – comprehensive physical services, permanent supportive housing, clinical services, a network of resources, and a community – to over 900 women a year who are affected by homelessness. Please contact Marian Chen '99 at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Bring Treats: The even-year classes (ex. 1976, 2010) are invited to bring a small sweet treat for the table. Tell us what you'd like to bring when you RSVP.
- Sing a few favorites from the Wellesley song book.
The event is no-charge, but $5 donations are welcome at the door.
Vicki's home is a 10-minute walk from the Red Line Sheridan stop.
- Street parking is available, but limited.
- There is a Spothero lot at 4251 North Clarendon and a lot in a highrise at 4200 North Marine Drive.