2019 Holiday Tea - RSVPs now closed
Cookies, Recipes, Books, Singing and Fun!
WHEN: Sunday, December 8, from 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Home of Jan Koors '84
(Please refer to printed invitation, the electronic newsletter, and the RSVP confirmation email for the specific address.)
- Share a Good Read: bring an unwrapped new or gently used book to share; then select one to take home.
- Recipe Exchange: Bring a Holiday Recipe written on an index card; then take a new recipe home.
- Bring a personal care product/toiletry to donate to our drive for "Connections for Abused Women and Their Children" (CAWC).
- Bring Treats: The odd-year classes (ex. 1967, 2011) are invited to bring a small sweet or savory treat for the table. Tell us what you'd like to bring when you RSVP.
- Sing a few favorites from the Wellesley song book - we will be singing "To Alma Mater" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkrnNKVqW7A), "America, the Beautiful" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URbYAaAK9OQ), and "Let it Snow" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE).
The event is no-charge, but $5 donations are welcome at the door.