This year's event promises to be a stand-out as we conclude our year-long celebration of the club's 125th anniversary!
WHEN: Saturday, December 3, from 1:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Home of Pia Norman Thompson '91, 999 Bluff Road, Glencoe
RIDE SHARE: Let us know if you need a ride or can give a ride when you RSVP (rideshare questions are last step at check-out)
RSVP: There is no charge for this event but we do need your RSVP "Yes, I'm coming!" CLICK HERE
125th Anniversary Finale
- Champage toast
- Commemorative tea mugs - a gift to take home
Traditional Activities (optional)
- Cookie Exchange: bring a half dozen cookies for the table and a dozen for the exchange, then take a selection of treats home with you.
- Donate to Dress for Success!: We're collecting clothing and accessories appropriate to wear to a job interview. Our fabulous suits and other professional apparel could furnish another woman with the confidence to enter or return to the workplace, make a great first impression, or land a job that could change her life. Learn more at https://worldwidecentral.dressforsuccess.org/get-involved/donate/
Interview/Business appropriate suits and separates (e.g. blazers, shirts, pants, skirts/dresses) - sizes 0-26; 14 and up preferred
Office Appropriate Shoes, sizes 8 & up, wide width if available
- Step Singing: sing a selection of favorites from the Wellesley song book
- Silent Auction to Benefit the Scholarship Fund: Framed lithograph of "Rowers on Lake Waban" by Robert Childress. The club thanks the family of the late Mariko Ishiguro Aki ’42 for its donation of this artwork.
This is a no-charge event, but please RSVP > "Yes, I'm coming!" CLICK HERE