This event is open to all Wellesley College alumnae!
Want a chance to connect with Wellesley alumnae from across regions, career levels and industries? Join us for a Wellesley Alumnae Virtual Speed Networking event on Sunday, March 21, 2021 from 3-5 p.m. Central time. Use this unique, free networking opportunity to accelerate the growth of your Wellesley network, develop your personal brand, and practice your self-introduction or elevator pitch!
How it works: Everyone will participate in a series of randomized one-on-one networking rounds that will last 3-5 minutes each.
- You will need to use the actual downloaded zoom application on either your computer or phone - the link alone in the web browser will not be enough for this event.
- Think about your personal brand
- Update your Linkedin profile
- Update your CV/resume
- Prepare your elevator pitch
- Prepare some networking questions to ask the people you meet
The details are as follows:
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2021
Time: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Central (Note that this time is Central time, to determine your local time, please click here)
Location: Zoom link will be sent to those who RSVP a week before the event (you will have to log in with your MyWellesley credentials to RSVP below).
Questions? Please contact email@example.com