Judy discussed findings from her book: Exercise is Medicine: How Physical Activity Boosts Health and Slows Aging. From a review: "...For those confronting aging, as all humans do, this highly readable book is full of good ideas about how exercise can help with a range of physical problems including obesity and cancer. But it is also a book based on serious science, which is explained carefully and clearly.... A must read!"
You can listen to Judy's talk here. 62 of us were on the call.
Judy kindly provided us with some of the slides she had hoped to show us during her talk. Please be aware that this information is proprietary and cannot be copied or shared. You can see the slides here.
Some books that Judy recommends:
1. “Spark,” by John Ratey, M.D.
2. “The One Minute Workout,” by Martin Gibala
3. “Exercised,” by Daniel Lieberman (coming out Jan. 5, 2021)
4. “The First 20 Minutes,” by Gretchen Reynolds. (She’s a terrific NYT columnist who’s very much worth following regularly.)
5. “Exercise is Medicine, “ by Judy Foreman.
Judy's website is www.judyforeman.com