Our Sunshine Class Mini-Reunion in DC has been received with great enthusiasm and is now fully subscribed!
Please don't go away disappointed - add your name to the wait list today.
Our organizing committee of capital-local classmates have put together a program of unique and
stimulating things to do. Here's the itinerary:
- Kick Off reception Monday, 5:30 PM, at the home of Pamela Hyde Smith, featuring Pan-Asian cuisine from one of DC's top caterers
- The Hillwood Estate, Museum and Gardens, former home of Marjorie Merriweather Post (lunch included)
- The National Cathedral
- Zaytinya, a top DC dining destination offering an innovative mezze menu inspired by Turkish, Greek and Lebanese cuisine
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- National Museum of Asian Art
- The Arena Stage for pretheater buffet and a performance of August Wilson's "Seven Guitars"
- The Mall and monuments by night
- Glenstone, the new contemporary art museum created by Mitchell Rales and curated by his wife, Wellesley alumna Emily Wei Rales
- Lunch at Hunter's Bar & Grill
- Farewell banquet at the Cosmos Club. Our featured speaker is Dr. Katherine Marshall, '67, Senior Fellow at the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs and recipient of the Wellesley College Alumnae Achievement Award.
The total package price of $595 includes bus transportation, dining, theater and admission fees (not included: travel to/from Pamela's; Wednesday lunch on the Mall; lodging and travel to DC). Lodging is available at the Cosmos Club https://www.cosmosclub.org/Accommodations or the Fairfax Hotel https://fairfaxwashingtondc.com/. To inquire about a Spirit Fund scholarship, please contact Erry Johnson.
To RSVP for the Wait List, please click the "Click here to buy tickets" button below.
Your ’67 in DC Planning Committee:
Leesa Heydenreich Campbell (chair)
Ann Armstrong Van Dusen
Gretchen Smith Bolton, Treasurer
Betsy Osborne Bond
Pamela Hyde Smith
Rhoda Morss Trooboff
Erry Johnson, Communications