I am still glowing from the joy of being with so many of you in June at Wellesley for our 50th Reunion. I savored every single minute and will cherish those memories for the rest of my life. To all of you who came, thank you, thank you. To all of you unable to join us, you were missed. To all of you, please save June 2024 for our 55th Reunion. I am just guessing that it will be June 7-9, but stay tuned.
CLASS OFFICERS: See the list of officers and their contact information on the About > Officer List page. We’d all love to hear from you.
STAY IN TOUCH: We have so many ways to connect. Please use them.
- Our private Facebook page, Wellesley College Class of ’69. If you are on it, check it often. If you aren’t yet on it, contact our Secretary Peggy Price, who is also our FB page mistress and she will invite you in.
- Our web page on wellesley.edu. This is a rich resource and if you are reading this, Welcome! Our web mistress is Becki Fitts Lawson.
- Mini-reunions. Wellesley says, “Three or more.” Marilyn says, “Two or more.” Choose my approach and go! Let Nancy Herron know when you have had one.
Questions or observations or requests? Contact any of our Class Officers. We would love to connect with you.
If you have changes in your contact information, please share the changes with Wellesley and with me. I will get your changes out to Class Officers.
KEEP WELLESLEY IN YOUR HEART, MIND, AND GENEROUS GIVING:
We now have two amazing class internships to which you can contribute funds:
- GLOBAL SUSTAINABILITY INTERNSHIP - Gale Lyon, Jenny Cook Lyman, and Jayne Baker Abrams ex-officio
- SERVICE LEARNING INTERNSHIP - Suzy Salomon and Connie Hoenk Shapiro
To all of you, we are so thankful to be connected with you,
--- Marilyn Hagstrum Sharpe