- Gifts to the College are not used to support alumnae class activities
- Class dues support vital training for class officers, cover the cost of class communications, and provide seed money for class programs.
- Class dues are used to support class activities only
- There is no membership fee to belong to the Alumnae Association
- Class dues are not used as gifts to the College
Annual dues, typically between $20 and $45 but can be any donation amount, are used directly to pay for class activities. As the name suggests, classmates pay this fee annually and the checks are deposited directly into the class treasury bank account.
All classes offer a life membership program that allows classmates to contribute to a class endowment. These funds are collected and deposited into the class treasury by the treasurer to the WCAA for investment in the general endowment fund. Classes then receive a check for the income that is generated each year, which grows through investment returns and additional life memberships. Your class is free to choose how it wants to allocate these dividend funds.