This online Wellesley community is home to all the ways you can stay connected to alums near and far. Choose the groups you want to be part of, search for Wellesley friends, or find networking connections through the Hive. There are many ways to keep Wellesley in your life and we are happy you are here!

Please provide your username below.

Username: Not you?

Create a new Password

Please enter your username and create a new password.

The next screen will require adding to your username for authentication.

Need assistance with your username/password?

My Classes

My Clubs

My Shared Identity Groups (SIGs)

Plato Society of Los Angeles

For your consideration brought to you by two energetic Wellesley grads: Nancy Bott & Sue Allen: We have been members of the PLATO Society of Los Angeles for many years and enjoy it so much that we think more people should know about it. The heart and soul of the Society are our peer-led study discussion groups known as SDGs. The SDGs cover a wide range of topics including the Arts, Science, History and much more. They meet for two hours once a week and have in-depth discussions in seminar-style classes at our office located in Westwood Village.

About 400 women & men design, conduct and take part in our SDGs. There are usually about twenty-four-choices in each trimester. Each member is responsible for leading the discussion one week and for preparing for the discussion every week. About 80% of us are retired. The other 20% have flexible work schedules. We come from a wide variety of experiences in life and various career paths. In addition, we hold monthly colloquia that feature renowned speakers, member-led lunch-time lectures, foreign travel, local cultural events, retreats, and numerous extracurricular activities that complement our academic programs. The icing on the cake is the congeniality of the group. Look us up on the internet at or contact Nancy at