Become a Member of the Wellesley Club of Los Angeles
Join today and connect with your fellow Wellesley alumnae!
Wellesley Club membership offers you an opportunity to engage with more than 1,100 Wellesley alumnae in the Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura and Kern counties, to support community service and to stay connected with Wellesley through a calendar of unique and compelling events and activities.
WCLA Membership Benefits and Impact
- Discounted/Free admission to Club events;
- New ways to connect through affinity and shared interest groups;
- Service to Wellesley alumnae through Community Connections Initiative launched during the 2020 pandemic.
- Service to Wellesley by conducting interviews with area high school seniors applying to Wellesley;
- Community service activities such as Day to Make a Difference events at Harvest Home and the LA Food Bank; and
- Wellesley Book Awards to outstanding young women to recognize excellence and encourage talented LA-area high schoolers to apply to Wellesley;
Membership is also available to all current Wellesley College students, parents of current students, current and past Wellesley College faculty and administration and partners of deceased members.
Membership Dues are Tax Deductible
Because the Wellesley Club of Los Angeles is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, membership dues are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
Join Online with a Credit Card
Choose your membership level below and click "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
Join by Mail with a Check
Just send a check payable to "Wellesley Club of Los Angeles" with a note of your name, address, email and phone to:
1532 4th Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90019
We'll email you a receipt and update your membership information.
Feel free to email us at WCLosAngeles@alum.wellesley.edu..