Become a Member of the Wellesley Club of Minnesota
Becoming a member of the Wellesley Club of Minnesota is as easy as paying your dues. You can submit your dues by credit card at the bottom of this secure page, or by mailing a check to our club treasurer:
c/o Beverly Luther Quast '03
5248 Columbus Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55417
Thank you for supporting our Club!
All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Why Become a Member?
The Wellesley Club of Minnesota is supported by the dues of members of the club. We use these funds for many reasons, including:
- To support the efforts of the Admissions Committee as they recruit high school students from all over MN.
- To help cover the costs of newsletters.
- To give your vote of confidence to the volunteers who organize many local events for alumnae.
- To send local representatives to Alumnae Leadership Council in the fall. They come back with lots of new ideas and inspiration. The number of representatives we can send is directly proportional to the number of people who pay dues.
- To support all the club's ongoing social and community events, including Tea & Talk, the Annual Meeting, the January Student Panel, the Holiday Luncheon, the Day to Make a Difference, etc.
- To support the cost of the books awarded to outstanding high school students - who then sometimes go on to Wellesley and sometimes even later become volunteers on your club board!