Thursday, June 23
Free, Open to the Public
As they look to the future, employers’ recent willingness to embrace some models of hybrid work and flexibility with working hours offers some hope. But, how do employers create practices that honour women’s caregiving needs while supporting their career advancement and how can they build workplaces that support new standards for wellness? At a time when political consensus around the best ways to support women’s participation in the economy remains elusive, how can employers and policymakers redefine the labour force to advance gender equality?
Presented by Economist Impact and sponsored by Wellesley College, this virtual panel discussion will convene business leaders and policymakers to contemplate a new status quo that supports women in the workforce.
Speakers will include:
- Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former U.S. secretary of state
- Jennifer Hyman, CEO and Co-founder, Rent the Runway
- Paula A. Johnson, President, Wellesley College
- Andrea Jung, President and chief executive, Grameen America
- Ann Mukherjee, CEO, Pernod Ricard USA
Moderator: Charlotte Howard, New York bureau chief, The Economist
Please register in advance for this webinar.