During Ethos’ 50th anniversary celebrations, alumnae representing the five decades of Ethos’ history came together to reflect upon their experiences as women of color at Wellesley. Part of the College’s StoryCorps series, the podcast captures conversations between fellow classmates and good friends.
Each conversation offers a snapshot of the organization at a particular moment in time, illuminating the central concerns of the day. Together, the conversations form an oral history of an evolving Wellesley from the founding of Ethos in 1968 to the 2010s.
To listen at ANY time, check the links below:
- Monday, 12/3 - Early Days: http://wellesley.io/qFqTzt
- Tuesday, 12/4 -1980s: wellesley.io/khJe96
- Wednesday 12/5 -1990s: http://wellesley.io/VYYmHJ
- Thursday 12/6- 2000s: http://wellesley.io/RWqJDK
- Friday, 12/7 - 2010s:http://wellesley.io/7HR9M9
- Link to all five podcasts: http://wellesley.io/tEVTUT