Become a Member of the Washington Wellesley Club
Join today and connect with your fellow Wellesley alumnae!
Washington Wellesley Club membership offers you an opportunity to engage with more than 2,250 Wellesley alumnae in the DC area, to support community service and to stay connected with Wellesley through a calendar of unique and compelling events and activities.
WWC Membership Benefits and Impact
- Early ticket sales and discounted admission to Club events with alumnae such as former Secretary of State Madeleine Korbel Albright '59; astronaut, shuttle commander and Wellesley trustee Pamela Melroy '83; journalist and author, Lynn Sherr ‘63; and Ana Revenga '85, Senior Director of the Poverty Global Practice at the World Bank;
- New ways to connect through affinity and shared interest groups;
- Service to Wellesley alumnae through the Club's Spirit Fund so that all area alumnae can attend WWC events, regardless of financial ability;
- Service to Wellesley by conducting interviews with area high school seniors applying to Wellesley (61 interviews in '16 -'17 school year);
- Community service activities such as local park cleanup, soup kitchen and food bank projects;
- Networking and mentoring activities in the Wellesley in Washington Summer Internship Program;
- Wellesley Book Awards to outstanding young women to recognize excellence and encourage talented DC-area high schoolers to apply to Wellesley (40 Book Awards in spring 2016); and
- Financial Aid Scholarships for current Wellesley students from the DC area.
Membership is also available to all current Wellesley College students, parents of current students, current and past Wellesley College faculty and administration and partners of deceased members.
Membership Dues are Tax Deductible
Because the Washington Wellesley Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (tax identification number 52-6059714), membership dues are fully tax deductible as allowed by law, and many employers will match your donation. Use Wellesley's online tool to see if your employer has a matching gift policy.
Join Online with a Credit Card
Choose your membership level below and click "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
Join by Mail with a Check
Just send a check with a note of your name, address, email and phone to:
Washington Wellesley Club
PO Box 3535
Washington, DC 20027
We'll email you a receipt and update your membership information.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.